Report Fraud and Abuse
The mission of the Division of Program Integrity is to provide a reasonable and consistent system of oversight of the Medicaid program which effectively encourages:
- Protection of public funds;
- Awareness and responsibility;
- Providers meeting participation requirements;
- Services being medically necessary; and
- Payments in the correct amount for covered services.
The goal is to reduce and eliminate fraud, waste, and abuse in the Medicaid Program.
The duties of Program Integrity include prevention; investigation; education; audit; recovery of improper payments, and cooperation with the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU) and other federal/local law enforcement agencies.
Click here to report Fraud and Abuse or contact us at the address below:
Department of Health Care Finance
Division of Program Integrity
Connect With Us
441 4th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 698-2000
Fraud Hotline: 1-877-632-2873