What are some of the services covered by Medicaid?
- Doctor visits
- Eye care
- Ambulatory surgical care
- Medically necessary transportation
- Dental services and related treatment
- Dialysis services
- Durable medical equipment
- Emergency ambulance services
- Hospice services
- Laboratory services
- Medical supplies
- Mental health services
- Physician services
- Nurse practitioner services
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Transplants (Liver, Heart, Kidney, and Allogeneic Bone Marrow transplantation)
Anyone who meets the Medicaid eligibility requirements can receive Medicaid. A Medicaid recipient can be any age, race or sex.
Select here to see who is eligible for Medicaid.
What are some of the services not covered under Medicaid?
- Cosmetic surgery that is not medically necessary
- Experimental or investigational services, surgeries, treatments, and medications
- Infertility treatment
- Sterilizations for persons under the age of twenty-one (21)
- Services that are not medically necessary