District of Columbia Medicaid covers adults without dependent children (childless adults) between the ages of twenty-one (21) and sixty-four (64). To be eligible for Medicaid as a Childless adult, you must be a District resident with a household income that does not exceed 210% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). There is no resource limit for this group.
Who is Eligible?
You may be eligible for Medicaid in the District under the Adults without Dependent Children category, if you:
- Are ages twenty-one (21) through sixty-four (64);
- Are a District Resident;
- Are not disabled;
- Are not pregnant;
- Are not eligible for or enrolled in Medicare;
- Are a US citizen or have eligible immigration status;
- Meet income requirements; and
- Are not caring for dependent children under the eighteen (18) or eighteen (18) and a full time student
Income Requirements - Childless Adults
The District covers childless adults with household incomes up to 210% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
|1 person household, monthly||2 person household, monthly||3 person household, monthly||4 person household, monthly||5 person household, monthly||6 person household, monthly||7 person household, monthly||8 person household, monthly|